Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first post!

Hello blogger world.

My name is Jessica...but Ive gone by Danni for so long that, its just stuck.
I am a 20somthing semi-amature-professional-butnotreally photographer. --its hard to classify myself.
I have worked with some pro's but I have also worked with some newbies. I see myself as more in the middle.


I thought I would start this off by posting some of my favorite black and white photos that I've done. Black and white is my favorite style of photography.



This is Gen, and she was a true pleasure to work with. Friendly, professional and a sexy brain.
I think of this shot as my second ever "Classic" something I will always remember. My first gem was a shot of some dominatrix boots...I may post that one later.





This is Marty, he is also a photographer. As you can see, hes quite handsome. So we decided to get together for some shots. I loved the outcome. I did end up using his rig for this...I felt a little out of my league at the time. But looking back, it was a great learning experience with a really cool friend.






these toes belong to Lady Vicious and Katie Lynn. They are probably two of my most resilient models. This was a really fun shoot. It was mostly shot by my partner in crime, Uncle Dave. But I snuck a few shots in of my own.






This is Billy Liner of Liner Designs, doing a photo set up in Charlotte. I enjoyed this trip very much. I have always enjoyed watching Billy work, he is a master of light. This photo shoot was no exception, the images turned out beautifully.  Behind the Scene (bts) is probably one of my favorite things to do.






I adore this photograph because in the two+ years I have known Katie Lynn, I hardly have any photos of her where she doesn't look angry, sexy, or evil. I like this one because it shows a smile...a spark. Something I think she should share more of.  Its beautiful.








I have more images  that I would love to share, but It will have to wait for another time. I am way past when I should have been in bed and believe it or not...I enjoy to sleep! Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment