Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Live Events- Bands

Live events, stage work and band shots are probably what I am most well known for locally. I used to frequent the local club called Ground Zero and shoot at every opportunity. I haven't been able to do this as much as I would have liked to over the past year, but I hope to get back to it soon.


We will start off with bands, my next post will probably be stage acts.



one of my all time favorite guitarist captures




the spirit of rock haha




It doesn't get much cooler than this...I wish I would have gotten a better capture, but I still like this shot.



Any truly underground music nerd is going to know who this is-  I didn't at the time and I got my head chewed off for it. lol 




Same for this Lovely Lady.




I really enjoy a good close up.




By far one of my best on stage shots of a keyboard player ever. Color, motion and lighting were all working with me on this one.





that concludes my band shots for this post, Im sure I will have some more in future posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment