Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sometimes the only thing you can do is get tangled up


I am never going to be sure what the "politically correct" way is to express my appreciate for this shoot. There is really nothing I can say that wont sound dirty, or like I am a screaming feminist. I am neither. I like women, I also like men. So yea..I liked doing this shoot. But I liked it because it was sexy, beautiful and passionate. Not just because it was sexy. 







Thank you Very much Megan and Tiffany for shedding your inhibitions..and uh, you're clothes...Yea :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah. That's some nifty camera work--only slightly overshadowed by the amazing subjects. I'm jealous. I want them to come overshadow my skillz. lmao. But seriously... that's some frikkin hotness right there. :) -Cindy

    ReplyDelete