Monday, May 10, 2010

Vicious

Lady V is one of my favorite people to work with - yeah, I play favorites. Everyone does.



We've done two recent-er shoots and I have been a slacker recently so I have not posted them, but here we go.

Shoot A:







These were my favorite 2 images from this set.


Set B:







Since we've met and began working together this woman has grown into a photographer of her own. She says I helped her get started...and it warms my heart to hear that because I have always wondered what I was going to do to "repay" the man who helped me get started(other than obviously, doing well myself)....and I guess my answer is here in this girl, I inspired someone else to follow their dream. Shes doing very well and I am very proud of her. I think we've started to mesh together creatively as well, we are starting to inspire each other to do better, grow and go farther. It is my humble opinion that the best food for a creative mind is another creative mind. And of course the passion to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment